Balancing of fans and parts with the portable balancing device
For balancing of fans in operation special equipment for balancing is necessary. The special new system BALTECH VP-3470 is designed for balancing of fans, fan and exhauster impellers as well as rotors in own bearings.
First step of fan balancing is to precise balancing data.
- Number of balancing planes. Balancing plane is a plane in rotor section for weight installation.
- Number of measurement points. Measurement point is a point, at which vibration level of a separate plane is to be measured. There must be at least 1 point for each plane.
What does balancing of parts (rotors) in own bearings mean?
- Balancing of machine fans is conducted after their installation at the place of their operation.
- Data specified by equipment supplier can don’t correspond to required conditions. Rotor dismounting for maintenance can change parameter for various reasons: load change, erosion, pick up of materials etc.
The unique balancing equipment BALTECH VP-3470 series has 2 measurement channels and the software for balancing reporting BALTECH Expert.
Which advantages has balancing of fans (rotors, parts) in own bearings?
1) Balancing of fans (parts) is conducted in own bearings. You don’t have to dismount a part and to balance it on a machine.
2) Balancing of fans (parts) is conducted at operation frequency. On machines it is often impossible to achieve operation speed.
3) Balancing of fans (parts) is conducted in real operation mode. Stiffness properties of bearings are the same as in operation.
4) A rotor (a part) is operated as usual.
5) There is no need to dismount, install and perform additional measurements of rotors.
6) Reduction of repair time, vibration correction and shutdowns.
Информация о продавце
Компания: ООО Балтех
Регион продажи: Санкт-Петербург
Контактные телефоны: (812) 335-00-85